If you want to update your Aadhar card details like name or address or birth date, you can easily change in few minutes without going to UIDAI office. Govt. of India has launched UIDAI site to get the Aadhar card related information from anywhere around the world. Now anyone from anywhere cans easily change or Search Aadhar card status by name. Before going to Aadhar card update status online, let us show you why it is known as the best ID proof.
What is Aadhar card
In India Aadhar card becomes the most secure and trusted ID proof. It is valid as the most powerful and trusted proof because of its self-verification of retina and finger prints. From child to adults all kind of gender is eligible to get the unique identity card. It is free service from Govt. of India to give the unique identity to each and every. It is valid for opening bank account, tax return and now it is recognized as the international proof.
How to get the updated Aadhar card status online
If you are seeking for to correct or change name, address, birth date, Mobile No, how to find Aadhar card status by name, you can check it online in the very minimal time. Please follow the procedure here under.
Govt. of India has launched UIDAI site to get the online information regarding how to find Aadhar card status by name, so we will get start with it.
• Click on the https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update link
• Now type your aadhar card no and captcha code
• Now click on the send OTP request
• A onetime password will be delivered to your enrolled mobile no or e-mail id,
• type it on the required column
• Now click on the data you want to change or correct
• Fill up all the details as required. If necessary or asked you can download the necessary data here
• Now select the BPO service and finally click on the submit button.
At the end process you will be given URN (update request no) no. Get the print out of this URN no. It will be helpful in tracking your Aadhar Card status and now you can also search Aadhar card status by name. If you have any query or problem then send message on our portal.